Using Our Services
LifeLine Corporate, offers emotional wellness services which include training interventions/workshops, counselling, trauma management services and consulting.
Our services are offered in the Public and Private Sector, NGOs and to educators in schools.
Training and Development
- Effective Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Dealing with Difficult Clients/People
- Assertiveness and Conflict Management Programme
- Change and Resilience Management Workshop
- Introduction to Basic Counselling Skills
- Work-based Support Skills for HR and Line Management
- Trauma Containment Team Training
- Personal Growth and Development Programme
- HIV/AIDS Awareness Training
- HIV/AIDS Peer Educator Training
- Basic Support Skills and Facilitating Difficult Situations for Educators
We can assist organisations by identifying gaps in their risk assessments, policies and training relating to the emotional health risks associated with activities conducted in the workplace.
- Organisational development consulting
- Conflict mediation
- Retrenchment counselling and coaching for resilience
- Debriefing of highly stressed call centre/crisis staff
- Employee Wellness Services
- HIV/AIDS Awareness, Peer Educating and Support, Pre and Post-test counselling.
What Our Services Can Do For Your Company
The training interventions offered are experiential and person centred, encouraging changes in the behaviours/patterns of individuals.
These changes lead to:
- Improved listening skills and communication
- Enhanced interpersonal relationships
- Reduced conflict
- Reduced workplace toxicity
- Development of assertive communication skills
- Improved stress management
- Examination of work/life balance and time issues
- Creating opportunities for self awareness, development and personal growth
- EQ enhancement
- Our emotional wellness services:
- Provides employers and at risk employees with a mechanism to arrange for referral to professional, confidential assistance to deal/cope with a personal crisis/trauma;
- Assists the individual to make clear and practical decisions in order to manage their crisis and resume their place within the company in a productive manner.
- Empower employees to assume full responsibility for their own behaviour, actions and rehabilitation to improve the work-life balance;
- Helps the individual re-establish confidence in the implementation and decision-making area of their lives.
- Boosts morale and encourages loyalty and long service by employees experiencing their company as concerned and caring